Working Student Graphic Design (m/f)
You are studying graphic design and want to gather first experience on the job? You would like to work on challenging tasks and join a talented team? You would like to be part of a growing tech startup?
Then this is the right opportunity for you. Join us at testxchange!
testxchange is an online marketplace and cloud platform for industrial testing. Through our service, business customers can quickly and easily find the right testing laboratory. For instance, to do material tests for the R&D of cars or aircraft.
We’re growing rapidly in the German market and we are expanding to international markets very soon. We’re looking for a talented intern or working student in graphic design to help us shape our visual brand.
- Development and design of print media
- Research, selection and editing of graphical material
- Creation of online-ads and newsletter graphics
- Creation of Powerpoint-templates in our Corporate Design
- Creation of designs of promotional items
- You are studying graphic design/communication design or you are doing an apprenticeship as digital media designer
- You are looking for an internship (at least 3 months) or a working student position
- You have a keen sense for design
- You already have experience using the tools of the Adobe Creative Suite
- You are fluent in German and English
- You are a teamplayer
- You like to take ownership for your tasks and projects
What we offer:
- A great and talented team
- Challenging tasks from day one
- Regular feedback
- A creative and modern working environment
- A nice and cosy office in Berlin-Schöneberg and fresh fruits
About the job:
- Internship duration: at least 3 months
- 10-20h/week as working student, 40h/week as internship
- Fair payment